Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023-24 has been announced by the Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industries Office, Gandhinagar. All the people whose income limit is up to Rs.1,20,000/- for rural areas and Rs.1,50,000/- for the urban areas will be given assistance in the form of trade-wise tools/tools for business. Applicants who want to avail of benefits under this scheme have to apply online from 01/04/2023.
Manav Kalyan Yojana
This scheme provides additional tools/equipment to the socially backward class communities to generate adequate income and self-employment. This scheme is introduced from 11.9.95 in place of the earlier self-employment scheme, to uplift the economic condition of artisans/persons living below the poverty line. The persons engaged in 28 different activities, such as hawkers, vegetable vendors, carpentry, etc. whose yearly income is up to Rs.120000/- for rural areas and up to Rs.150000/- in urban areas are provided financial assistance in the form of tools and equipment as per G.R. dated 11/9/18. This gives self-employment opportunities to BPL families.
Age limit: 16 to 60 years
Rural area beneficiary must have their name in the BPL list of the Rural Development department. Rural area beneficiaries do have not to produce an income certificate. OR
The beneficiary has an annual family Income of up to Rs.120000 in Rural areas & up to Rs.150000 in Urban areas. They have to produce the income certificate of Mamlatdar or Chief officer of Nagarpalika or competent authority of Municipal Corporation
Required Documents for Manav Kalyan YojanaAadhaar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill/ License/ Lease Agreement/ Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- A copy of the annual income certificate
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business-oriented training.
List of Tool Kits given for a total of 28 types of business
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs (Sakhi Mandal sisters)
- Mobile Repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith/welding work
- Created broom supada
Download Official Notification 2023-24 Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here
Check Application Status:- Click Here
Download Application Form:- Click here
Procedure to View Contact Details
- Navigate to the official website of the Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries department.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the option of “View Contact Details”.
- Finally, the list of Contact Details will be displayed on the screen.
- Now you can see contact the official person accordingly.
For more details about Manav Kalyana Yojana 2023 Gujarat, kindly visit the concerned department or directly click here District Industries Centre.