India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:- Indian Post GDS is going to release recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak and different posts. All the candidates who are waiting for this recruitment. This is very good news for all those candidates. There is a very big notice for all the candidates, download the official notice through the link given below and read it well, for more information you can check the official website. Keep checking this page to be the first to know all the information related to each recruitment. India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Job Summary India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- Organization:- India Post
- Type of Employment:- Govt Jobs.
- Total Vacancies :- 00/-
- Post Name :- GDS BPM, GDS ABPM/ Dak Sevak
- Applying Mode:- Online
- Starting Date:- 22.05.2023
- Last Date:- 11.06.2023
Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Mathematics and English as a Subject. Know the Local Language of the Applied State.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Merit List
- Category Minimum: TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/-
- Category Male
- General / EWS/OBC: 100
- SC/ST: 00
- All Category FemaleL; 00
- Name (In capital letters as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- The language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
How To Apply
- Read the Notification Carefully Before Applying.
- Keep Ready All Documents that we discussed above.
- Fill out The Application Form (The link Is Given Below)
- Attach the Required Document and Passport Size Photo with your Signature.
- pay the Application Fee (If Required) .
- Fill More Details
Apply Online:- Click Here
Short notice:- Click here
Official Website:- Click Here
Apply Online Starting Date: 22.05.2023
Last Date: 11.06.2023
Edit Correction Window for Applicants: 12.06.2023 to 1 4.06.2023iv>